They provide the opportunity for individuals to learn from other participants’ experiences and discuss real issues and challenges centred around the capability framework. Each ALG will have up to seven members and where possible, will be based on provider type (rural/remote; small; medium; large). You will be provided materials to guide your participation in the ALGs and ongoing support is available to keep you engaged through the process.
To ensure you get the most out of the ALG experience, we ask that you attend:
- One setup session. This is where you will be introduced to other ALG members, your colleagues in the sector. It is essential that everyone attends this important setup session.
- Three self-directed ALG sessions
- One facilitated reflection session
The following kick-off sessions are available:
- Wednesday, 9 August 2023 | 12:00pm - 1:30pm (AEST)
- Wednesday, 23 August 2023 | 3:00pm - 4:30pm (AEST)
- Tuesday, 19 September 2023 | 10:00am - 11:30am (AEST)
To join an ALG, sign in or enrol in the Program today by clicking on the 'Register Now' button above.