The Governing for Reform in Aged Care Program continues to seek feedback from participants to gain insight into their experience of the coaching program. As of April 2023, of the 119 participants surveyed, over 95% were likely or highly likely to recommend the coaching program to other aged care providers. What’s more:
- 92% of participants felt sessions were highly engaging and that content was practical and actionable;
- 90% of participants felt their personal confidence in understanding obligations as an executive or governing body member had improved; and
- Over 95% of participants felt that coming together to engage collectively as a governing body and executive to uplift governance capabilities was a valuable exercise.
The coaching program consists of a series of free, virtual (or face-to-face for Aboriginal owned and controlled providers, if required), sessions designed to provide support and collectively uplift the governance capability of boards of aged care providers. Sessions are structured around group work and targeted to individual providers, enabling governing body members and executives to participate as a group and focus on specific issues relevant to their organisation. By May 2023, the Governing for Reform in Aged Care Program had completed over 150 coaching sessions with providers across Australia.
Here is what participants have said about their coaching experience so far:
- “This was an excellent tool given to us to be able to tackle some issues faced. It’s a good platform for communication.”
- “It’s a great initiative that all boards can benefit from.”
- “Appreciated the professional and inclusive way the training was delivered.”
- “Very informative sessions that have assisted [me] personally and as a collective board.”
- “Excellent coaching delivery, clear, concise, knowledgeable and insightful, supportive and strengths-based.”
The coaching program still has places available – if your organisation is interested in receiving free tailored coaching, email us here: email@example.com
Be quick, places are limited!